Depression affects everyone at some point in their lives. We have all had times where getting out of bed can be difficult, but what if this goes deeper? There are several types of clinical depression varying from a single episode of depression to a major depressive disorder. Symptoms of depression include:
- Loss of interest or pleasure in your activities
- Weight loss or gain
- Trouble getting to sleep or feeling sleepy during the day
- Feelings of being “sped up” or “slowed down”
- Being tired and without energy
- Feeling worthless or guilty
- Trouble concentrating or making decisions
- Thoughts of suicide
Behavioral therapy has been proven to decrease depression in a short amount of time. I will give you the tools you need to get back on your feet again and most of all HAPPY.
For interesting statistics on depression check out this link
Call or e-mail today for a free consultation to find out how we can help end your depression.